Small, interactive classes, personalized advising, and a rich scholarship program are hallmarks of the MBU experience.
Earn College Credit Starting In High School
Two ways to start earning college credit early:
Earn college credit in your pajamas! Our fully accredited courses are acknowledged by colleges and universities nationwide, so you don’t spend time taking AP classes that may or may not count toward your degree. APPLY NOW and:
- Start earning college credit as early as age 16, usually after your sophomore year
- Choose from online courses in dozens of majors, including English, math, and history, or earn credits toward popular degrees in criminal justice, psychology, health sciences, and business
- Get a feel for college-level academics and expectations
Enroll in College Early
For more than 30 years, students have been skipping their final years of high school to come to Mary Baldwin University. Boys and girls ages 16-17 are eligible to apply to the Early College program, and girls between 13-16 are eligible to apply to the Program for the Exceptionally Gifted (PEG).
Mary Baldwin’s personal approach to academics and safe, inclusive campus community are the ideal choice to up-level to your education. MBU accepts homeschool transcripts with parental authorization, as well as umbrella school and correspondence school transcripts. Gain access to:
- Fast-track programs to earn your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in 4- or 5- years
- Hundreds of leadership opportunities, from student government to service projects
- 11:1 student to faculty ratio
- Generous financial aid packages for in-state and out-of-state students
- Access to internships, jobs, and more in the vibrant Staunton community and beyond