Associate Director of Enrollment Marketing
Mary Baldwin University seeks an innovative and strategic leader with experience in the higher education enrollment marketing space who is experienced in developing effective strategies for print and digital campaigns.
The successful candidate will be an energized builder who can design effective campaigns to recruit multiple segments of students including undergraduate (residential and online), graduate (business, healthcare, education, shakespeare). This position will be responsible for the development of strategy, creation of content (coordinating with MBU’s office of integrated communications and external vendors) and manage the process of implementation.
This position will work under the direction of the AVP of Online Admissions and Marketing alongside the enrollment leadership team and other key institutional partners committed to implementing successful recruitment strategies for Mary Baldwin University. This is a 12-month position with benefits.
- Develop holistic marketing strategies to support MBU’s academic programs across multiple segments
- Coordinate with outside vendors and internal stakeholders to generate new leads into the enrollment funnel
- Create and implement multifaceted communication streams using Salesforce to cultivate leads, inquiries, and applicants by program and/or area of academic interest
- Collaborate with campus partners to implement successful recruitment plans and to ensure successful transition of enrolled students
- Liaise with academic departments and other members of the university to understand and craft messaging to support the university’s direction and program offerings
- Provide supervision and training to admissions staff for personal outreach, relationship cultivation, and application review
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree required. 3+ years of experience in enrollment marketing, digital/print campaigns, lead acquisition and prospective student cultivation. Experience with Salesforce software is desirable.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Matt Munsey, Vice President of Enrollment Management, at email@example.com.