Engineering Technician – HVAC Technician
Mary Baldwin University is currently seeking an HVAC Technician to join the Facilities
Department. This position will perform complex technical work, on a journeyman level,
in the installation, operation, maintenance, service and repair of the heating and
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and repair of boilers, chillers, condensers, heat exchangers, fan coil units, and air handlers.
- Inspects and tests elements of HVAC systems to locate and diagnose faults and malfunctions, and performs required repairs.
- Performs corrective and preventive maintenance through the work order system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a certifying technical training program in HVAC maintenance
- Minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience in the HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
This is a full-time position with a benefits package included. Must pass a background
Interested applicants may submit a resume to Reggie Slaughter, AVP of Facilities and
Capital Planning, at email@example.com.
Minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. For more information call 540-887-