Mary Baldwin Invites Students Displaced by Hurricane

September 1, 2005

Mary Baldwin University offers to accommodate students displaced from colleges and universities that are closed due to Hurricane Katrina. Female students may enroll in our Residential College for Women, and we will provide board and housing up to our capacity for the fall semester. Some tuition assistance is also available to students and will be awarded on the basis of merit and need.

Contact Dr. Brenda Bryant, vice president for enrollment management and student life and dean of students at 1-800-468-2262 or .