- What: An important public book signing at Mary Baldwin University. The bookRETROSPECT: The Tyson Years 1985-2003, will be available for purchase and the author, Professor Emerita of History Patricia Menk, will be on hand to sign it.RETROSPECTis about the administration of President Emerita Cynthia H. Tyson, who will also be available.
- When: 2:30–4 p.m., April 6.
- Where: President’s Home, 240 Kable Street, on Mary Baldwin University’s campus.
- How Much: The book costs $18 (includes tax).
- Available: The Mary Baldwin Bookstore, Alumnae/i Gift Shop, and The Bookstack, in downtown Staunton.
- Contact: Office of Communication, Marketing, and Public Affairs, (540) 887-7009.
President Emerita on Campus for Book Signing
March 30, 2006