The Coordinator of Prospective Student Communication works under the general directive of the Director of Admissions Operations and will manage mailings for the Office of Admissions. The Coordinator of Prospective Student Communication will also assist with data entry in the Salesforce CRM, and will supervise student workers for the Admissions Operations team. This is a 12-month full-time position with benefits.
- Manage all aspects of outgoing mailings from the Office of Admissions, including creation and maintenance of mailing lists in Salesforce
- Maintain inventory of all printed materials for the Office of Admissions
- Supervise student workers
- Assist with data entry and cleanup in Salesforce
- Event assistance as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required. Some weekend and evening hours will be required. Experience with large mailings and CRM software is desired.
To Apply: Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Allison Burch, Director of Admissions Operations, at email@example.com.