Mary Baldwin University is gearing up for its fourth annual day of giving, Day to Lead the Way on April 11–12.
The 24-hour online campaign is driven through social media and Mary Baldwin community members who sign up as Ambassadors to spread the word and help engage others in the quick-burst fundraising effort for the annual fund.
This year’s event will kick off at noon on April 11, with a goal to raise $175,000 in honor of MBU’s 175th anniversary, and end at noon on April 12.
There will be some exciting changes to Day to Lead the Way this year.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Ambassadors will have an even greater impact, and will be competing for prizes throughout the day. They will earn points for the different ways they share news about Day to Lead.
- Day to Lead will run from noon April 11 to noon on April 12, offering challenges and opportunities to win prizes.
- Many Day to Lead prizes this year will have a Homecoming theme so that they can be used when alumni return to campus April 20–23.
- The ambitious goal — $175,000 — celebrates MBU’s anniversary year, and the funds will support current students and help build a sustainable future for the university.
- Anyone can be an Ambassador for MBU’s Day to Lead the Way. Sign up today at https://www.givemarybaldwin.org/ambassador2017/